The HuiNa 22-Channel 2.4G excavator is a 1/14 scale model based on the latest heavy excavator used in mining and construction worldwide.
With great attention to scale details, such as cast metal bucket and cab, interior, hydraulic piston arm movement, rubber bands, LED lights and sound effects, handrails, sliding plates for walking and much more, this excavator is ideal for any construction model fanatic.
It has up to 22 different functions controlled from the 2.4 GHz transmitter, such as 680 ° cab rotation, bucket and arm articulation, forward, backward, left, right and more.
And with more power from a different internal gearbox than the HU1550 excavator, this new edition promises a whole new level of excavation performance.
Features of the HuiNa 1/14 22-Channel Excavator:
• 2.4 GHz radio system allows you to control the vehicle up to 100 m
• Durable rubber rails
• 680 ° platform rotation
• Cabin with two boom cylinders
• Large die-cast cube for heavy duty
• Hydraulic arm
• Realistic cockpit with built-in LED light
• Independent track control
• High capacity rechargeable battery
• Programmable functions for repeated / sequenced actions
• Enough strength to withstand effortless climbing
• Demo mode
• Scale: 1:14
• Dimensions: 550x125x160mm
• Functions: 680 degree rotation, forward / backward, turn left / right, with light, with music
• Radio: 2.4 GHz
• Channels: 22 channels
• Distance: approximately up to 100 m
• Transmitter power: 3 x 1.5 V AA batteries (not included)
• Running time: about 30 minutes
• Charging time: 120 minutes
• The package includes: 1 x RC excavator, 1 x 7.4 V 1200mAh battery, 1 x transmitter, 1 x USB cable and manual.
Note: This kit is sold in RTR format (ready to work), but requires 3 AA batteries to complete.